Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peas

Is the luxury porch addition a 4 seasons room?

peas
6 years ago
Is it a 4 seasons addition? What type of cooling does it have? How long did it take to build?
Thanks
Luxury porch extends indoor comforts outward · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Gettum Associates Inc
    6 years ago

It is more like a 3-season room. No heating and cooling. The "windows" are Eze Breeze porch windows. I do not quite remember how long the project took to complete. My guess is a few months. There was a lot of detail on the interior as well as the exterior.

• peas
    Original Author
    6 years ago

What would it take to make this into a 4 seasons room ie what kind of heating cooling system?

• PRO
    Gettum Associates Inc
    6 years ago
    What is not apparent is this porch has a deck floor system with composite decking. the Windows are eze breeze porch window panels. For this to be a 4season, or all season room, the floor system would be closed in, and a heating/cooling system such as a ductless, mini split type system would be added and traditional Windows installed. I hope that helps. Let me know of any other questions.
  • peas
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks. How much cost would that add (percentage wise)?

• PRO
    Gettum Associates Inc
    6 years ago

Hello again. Honestly, I have no idea. That particular project was done several years ago. We custom design and price each of our projects and it would be hard for me to guess as to the added cost. Are you considering a project?

• peas
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Yes

• peas
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Do you do (small) additions?

• PRO
    Gettum Associates Inc
    6 years ago

Yes, we do projects of all sizes. Give us a call at 317-888-5681 to discuss or complete our contact form at www.Gettum.com and I will be happy to help however I can. Thank you.

• PRO
    Gettum Associates Inc
    6 years ago

Happy to help. Please let me know if you have any other questions.