Diana Bier Interiors, LLC

Personally, I'd stay away from GE refrigerators, and especially those with water dispensers. I have a Kitchen Aid french door fridge and it's fine, although I prefer built-ins, specifically Subzero.

• momof5x

Try not to get the one with the external water dispenser as that is the first thing that attracts toddlers :o lol

• Homebody

Whatever u choose, make sure it Is stainless steel, Whirlpool makes ones that aren't n they rust out.

• chloebud

I agree with Diana regarding GE. Other than that, don't decide by a certain brand. Base your decision on the features you like, price and aesthetics.

Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling, INC

The kitchen aids are very nice. I like the water dispenser on the outside because if you have it inside it takes away from your storage space sometimes.

• erinsean

We have a new Whirlpool with ice dispenser in the door...side by side....not advising this one at all. Is energy efficient but that is all I can say. Ice maker spews ice out onto the floor when dispensing and doors don't seem to open wide enough or swing shut while you are getting stuff out. Not good.

• teamaltese
    And, to add to Chloebud's advice, one that has consistently gotten good reviews. Consumer Reports, and Google searches on the three you listed should narrow your choice.
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC

Consumer Reports is a good source, but other online reviews are not as reliable. Every model and make have negative reviews, and unless the survey is carefully carried out the only reviews that make it online are the negative ones.

• teamaltese
    Diana, that has not been my experience. You need to read all the reviews, positive and negative, and be able to filter out on your own those that are not relevant to your situation. Humans complain about everything, and we need to be able to judge which complaints are valid.

I agree about reviews but really you buy any appliance for how it functions for your family.