Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
spencer_didlake

Do you know the wood type, color of stain, and product used?

Spencer Didlake
6 years ago
Love the look, trying for something similar myself.
Modern Chic Storage shed · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    PPG PROLUXE Wood Finishes
    6 years ago

Hi there,

Hi there, are you trying to do this project yourself or hiring a professional contractor? We can help you find your nearest dealer location or a pro to help you
    bring this exact look to life.

Spencer Didlake thanked PPG PROLUXE Wood Finishes
  • Spencer Didlake
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Was thinking of doing it myself, trying to get a good estimate on costs before I start.

• PRO
    PPG PROLUXE Wood Finishes
    6 years ago

Hi Spencer, The cost depends on the dealer and the type of stain you are planning to use, so unfortunately we do not have an average cost. We can provide you a dealer close to you to discuss prices, if this would be helpful for you! Also, depending on the stain, and whether the wood is smooth or rough cut, the average coverage for our stain is 300-400 square feet for smooth wood, and 150-250 square feet for rough cut wood.

• Jennifer Cenedella
    2 years ago

Hi, can you tell me what color stain this is? I am sampling a few different stains on C&BTR smooth cedar and Proluxe Transparent Satin is at top of list. But what color??? Since i have to buy whole gallons I only bought butternut. What do you recommend to get a similar look at this photo - I’;m trying to get more brown, and avoid gold, yellow or red undertones as much as possible. Trying to complement hardwood floors already selected.

• Jennifer Cenedella
    2 years ago

Follow up, if you have any photos of transparent satin Proluxe Butternut, Teak and / or Dark Oak on smooth cedar that would help.