I'm working on hardscape materials for our home. Pls share what the patio flooring is
May 16, 2013
REMODELING GUIDESPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and countersFull Story
MATERIALSBrick Floors: Could This Durable Material Work for Your House?
You love the old-world look, but will you like the feel of it underfoot? Learn the pros and cons of interior brick flooringFull Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESMy Houzz: Natural Materials and Calming Neutrals in a Dutch Home
An interior designer works with a limited but thoughtful color palette to create her family's simply serene spaceFull Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME7 Kitchen Flooring Materials to Boost Your Cooking Comfort
Give your joints a break while you're standing at the stove, with these resilient and beautiful materials for kitchen floorsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Luxe Materials and Glass Give an Old House New Life
An unloved Victorian is brought into the 21st century with clever reconfiguring, a pale palette and lots of lightFull Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGPatio Details: Awning-Covered Patio and Playhouse for a Shared Property
A main house’s patio uses a wall of the property’s secondary unit to help create a private outdoor living spaceFull Story
- GDF Studio Jesper Studded New Velvet Ottoman, Teal
- Stackable Gray Wicker and Eucalyptus Arm Chair
- Zelda Bathroom Vanity, Powder Gray, 48", Top: Quartz, Single Sink
- Wall Series 4 Foot Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack, 24 Bottles, Satin Black
- GDF Studio 4-Piece Niya Mid Century Modern Sectional Sofa With Ottoman, Purple
- Floral Mosaic Square, Maaria, 10"x10"
- Dawson 8527A Teal/Brown Tribal Area Rug, 9'10"x12'10"
- Dawson 8530A Ivory/Multi Southwest/Lodge Area Rug, 9'10"x12'10"