GARDENING GUIDESGround Force: 10 Top Ground Covers for Your Garden
Protect your soil from weeds and drought this summer with a living mulch of ground coversFull Story
BLUE FLOWERSGreat Design Plant: Bugle Weed, a Quick Ground Cover
It’s highly adaptable, suppresses weeds, reduces erosion and provide weeks of bright flowers. Just watch for invasivenessFull Story
MOST POPULAR10 Succulents That Make Pretty, Easy-Care Ground Covers
These low-growing succulents create interest in the drought-tolerant gardenFull Story
NORTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Creeping Juniper Holds Its Ground
Add texture and evergreen interest to a layered garden with this low-maintenance, good-looking ground coverFull Story
WHITE FLOWERSGreat Design Plant: Blackfoot Daisy for Prettier Dry Ground
Don’t let its delicate looks fool you. This ground cover can survive extreme cold and heat, and with little water to bootFull Story
DC Metro's Top Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Contemporary Abstract Peacock Painting Wall Art | Blue Gray Green Square Bird
- Geometric Black Wood Block Coffee Table | Modern Solid Silver Industrial Square
- Starfish Step Border Pool Mosaic 42pc 1.5"x1.5", Dark Teal
- Kichler Two Light Tannery Bronze Bowl Semi-Flush Mount
- Revere Terracotta/Multi Rug, 3'9"x5'9"
- Layla Red/Navy Rug, 3'6"x5'6"
- Signature 1 Light Mini Pendant in Antique Bronze
- Jaipur Living Marisa Damask Silver/Cream Area Rug, 5'x7'6"