Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yusra_abdullah

How can i give a small living room a brite look?

Yusra Abdullah
10 years ago
I have to decorate this small living room of mine. its light cream in color, with a chocolate line going around all four croners on the cieling. Its got one big window n outside it a tiny balcony. the window is tall n nice n looks quite like a dooor. I want small cozy stuff in this room wch MUST NOT be a permement fixture since i need to move all this once i have a baby (in a year or two). I cant change the paint of this room n so far i have come up with the idea of cream sofas n a rug in the centre (cant decide the color for the rug). please I dont want to make it all pale n boring looking with decent creams n browns. I want to add some colors without making it look smaller n without making it feel warmer with warm colors. ( because m here in KSA n its already tooo hot here) i want to give colors wch goes with the cream n choklate combo of the room n wch could make it feel cool n spacious as well.
I have a set of 4 chokolate wooden simple n small tables (each of different size) to be placed in the centre one after the other in a line, on the rug.
so any ideas for curtains, rug color n how to add colors to this room wch goes wd cream n chokolate making it cool, spacious?
Thanku

Comments (5)