Find the right pro for your project
I love the glass countertop on the island. How can I get one made?
September 25, 2017
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
TRENDING NOWTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream projectFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSee How Peninsulas Can Get You More Storage and Countertop Space
Make the most of a compact kitchen with a mini peninsulaFull Story
LOFTSAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friendFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decisionFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friendsFull Story
DECKSSee How Outdoor Seating Areas Can Inspire You to Get Outside
Explore your options with these 10 design ideas from enticing gardens, patios and balconiesFull Story
Houston's Premier Staircase Experts - Best of Houzz 2018
- Typhoon Green Countertop Granite Slab, Green, 2 cm. Single Piece
- Hand-Knotted Modern Wool and Silk Blue Cast Oriental Runner Rug, 2'7"x6'
- 2"x12" Honed Scabos Travertine Single-Step Chair Rail Trim, Set of 5
- ET2 Starburst 1-Light RapidJack Pendant and Canopy
- Brussels Club Chair, Bisque
- Arcade Tunnel Walk Through Mosaic Marble Artwork, 31"x47"
- Venetian Gray Stepping Stone Pavers, Hand Cut, 12x18, Sandstone, Hardscape
- Coastal Sand Countertop Limestone Slab, Beige, 2 cm., Set of 4