Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sean_dinsmore

Delay in Light Turning On

Sean Dinsmore
6 years ago
Just installed this mirror, it’s great. I have it wired to a wall switch, which also controls a recessed LED can. When the switch is turned on, the mirror takes 1-2 seconds to power on its light, which looks very odd since the recessed can turns on instantaneously. Is there a remedy for this? Using the button on the mirror is not desired.
Krugg LED Bathroom Mirror, Lighted Vanity Mirror Dimmer and Defogger, 20x32 · More Info

Comments (3)

• Houzz Shop
    6 years ago

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Please call our Customer Support Team at 800-368-4268 so that we can assist you directly with your request. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!

• PRO
    Nico Interior Design
    6 years ago

1. What are the framing dimensions for this mirror? I know that it recesses 2" into the wall. I'm looking for the height and width of the area that is recessed into the wall.

2. Also, do you have a spec document for this product?

• Houzz Shop
    6 years ago

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Please call our Customer Support Team at 800-448-1632 so that we can assist you directly with your request. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!