Your shopping cart is empty.

Source for knobs & pulls?

May 28, 2013
Would love to know the style & make of those knobs & pulls, they are beautiful!
Crosslake · More Info
Comment (1)
  • PRO
    Michelle Fries, BeDe Design, LLC
    The drawer pulls are called Cup Cabinet Pulls and are available through most cabinetry hardware suppliers.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)