Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gale_leitch

Were the costs of the cabinets and appliances...

Gale Leitch
6 years ago
... and flooring included in the renovation cost as indicated on Houzz?

Did the kitchen have a pass-through before the renovation or was it created by your contracted tradespeople?

You are first on my list of renovator/designers, Michele. Thank you for looking at my previous condo possibles. I have now purchased a condo and am pondering the a kitchen renovation, researching how much a cost-conscious renovation would be.

Thank you,
Gale Leitch
Bistro Inspired Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Miccaro Designs/Interiors by Michele
    6 years ago

Hi Gale,

Nice to hear from you! Congrats on your condo purchase..."Happiness"!

The cost of this kitchen reno stated on the Houzz project profile ($10,000 - $25,000) did not include the appliances. I actually don't know the cost of the appliances since the clients looked after this component of the reno by themselves. It included the cabs, counter, floor & splash.

The cut out or pass through in the wall was there prior to the reno. It made sense to keep it since the kitchen is small & the pass through allowed light to come into the kitchen from the dining room windows & sliding door & to keep it visually from getting to dark & closed in...especially with the dark cabinets incorporated.

I hope that helps you Gale. Best of luck moving forward with your new castle.

Kind Regards,

Michele

Miccaro Designs

Gale Leitch thanked Miccaro Designs/Interiors by Michele