What type of wood is this floor? I assume site-finished commom maple?
December 18, 2017
WOODYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid BambooFull Story
PLANTING IDEASGreat Garden Combo: 6 Beautiful Plants for a Shady, Wet Site
Transform a shade garden with moisture-loving golden grasses, textural leaves and a sprinkling of flowersFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhat Lies Beneath That Old Linoleum Kitchen Floor?
Antique wood subfloors are finding new life as finished floors. Learn more about exposing, restoring and enjoying themFull Story
FLOORSLaminate Floors: Get the Look of Wood (and More) for Less
See what goes into laminate flooring and why you just might want to choose itFull Story
- Gold Rush Stacked Stone, Split Face, 6x24, Slate, Hardscape, 10 SqFt
- Various Sized New River White Countertop Granite Slab, 2 cm.
- Stone Mosaic Art Panel, Kimi, 24"x24"
- Sierra Blue Quartzite Stacked Stone Splitface Panels, 6"x18"x6" Corner
- Mosaic Designs, Colorful Butterfly, 21"x27"
- High Back Traditional Tufted Leather Executive Swivel Chair With Arms, Black
- 12"x12" Tumbled Ivory Travertine Large Pinwheel Mosaic With Noce Dots, Set of 10
- Soho Swivel Desk Chair