THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
HOLIDAYSGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your tableFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Ways Vermeer’s Work Can Make Its Mark in Your Home
Go Dutch with stained glass, Oriental rugs, checkered floors and delft tileFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Ways to Make the Most of Your Home’s Original Floors
Save yourself the cost of replacing your old floorboards with these tips for a new finishFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Quality General Contractor | 2x Best of Houzz
- Saddle / Oak / 7 1/2"
- Lighthouse White / French Oak / Brushed / 7 1/2"
- Black Chocolate / Oak / 7 1/2"
- Acacia Smooth Natural / 4 7/8" / 5/8" / Random Lengths
- Rustic Nature / Oak / 7 1/2"
- Tempe Taupe / Oak / 7 1/4"
- Sedona Silver / Oak / 7 1/2"
- Santos Mahogany / 3 1/2" / 9/16" / Random Length / Full and Partial Pallets