Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
I am a contractor with a customer interested in you countertops particularly the GEOS Ocean Shell. We will installing a 26” deep x 131” counter with a 22” x 33” undermount single bowl sink, a 25” x 13” counter, and a 25” x 22” counter. I will need fabrication. I can install. Immediate need within a month’s time frame, +/-.
Auckland GEOS Recycled Glass Surface at Cozy Kitchens Group · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    User
    6 years ago

Thank you for your interest in GEOS Recycled Glass Surface. GEOS fabricates and preforms like quartz surfaces over the lifetime of the surface. Any local stone fabricator has the tools to work with GEOS. Your fabricator would order material by contacting Jodi Peterson, our east coast sales manager. Jodi@eos-surfaces.com or call 302.584.7918. I'm going to pass along your request to Jodi as well.

Slabs guarantee 50 square feet of material, are sized roughly 61x118 inches and come in 2cm or 3cm thickness. From the dimensions you gave, with no edge build ups or back splashes, I believe your project may fit on 1 slab. Please confirm that with your stone fabricator. You may also find these fabrication guideline helpful when determining how best to secure the sink in this project to the GEOS top.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Liz O'Brien

Marketing Manager

EOS Surfaces, LLC

301 East 20th Street

Norfolk, VA 23517

P: 757.624.3671