0

Looking for reviews on Martha Stewart Purestyle Kitchen Cabinets

Bonnie Potter

Hi all, I'm considering using these kitchen cabinets for my remodel. Has anyone had them installed and how are they holding up? What do you think of the quality? I haven't found much on them but I know they are made by MasterBrand. Thanks for any help!!

Sophie Wheeler

The Purestyle wrap is great. The cabinets, not as much so. Lower grade construction and fewer mods. Dealing with HD? The worst.

Look at real Diamond/Kemper/Schrock Cabinets from a dealer.

Bonnie Potter thanked Sophie Wheeler
  • functionthenlook

I don't know about Martha's cabinets, but I have not been impressed with any of her other products.

Bonnie Potter thanked functionthenlook
  • oldbat2be

Sophie - if you are willing to explain what the 'Purestyle Wrap' is, I would appreciate learning more. (I have great function but would like to revisit my form at some point in the future).

Bonnie Potter thanked oldbat2be
    Sophie Wheeler

It’s a Laminate wrap. Like counters. Or floors. Thinner to go around curves better. The pieces are individually wrapped, and indistinguishable from paint. But wear much harder.

MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.

Hi Bonnie, thanks for your interest in MasterBrand Cabinets. As you continue your selection process, make sure to connect with a local expert near you to learn more and to see your options in person. Use our online dealer locator tool to find an expert nearest you. Thank you!

https://www.masterbrand.com/dealer-locator

DARIN FISHER DESIGNER KITCHENS

We are a Masterbrands dealer, I agree with Sophie. The line you are questioning is actually Diamond/Kemper/Schrock, which is all essentially the same line. Find a local design expert that is NKBA certified or has a design degree, and stay away from the box stores. They are great people but usually do not have a true design background. Regardless of your decision from there, stick with a Masterbrand line, you will not go wrong!

Bonnie Potter thanked DARIN FISHER DESIGNER KITCHENS
  • Bonnie Potter

I love the price but I'm reading that people have had cab doors fall apart!

• J M

We are looking at Diamond cabinets but deciding between painted vs Purestyle. Which is the higher quality/durable option?

DARIN FISHER DESIGNER KITCHENS
    It depends on what you are looking for. They both have benefits versus cons. Pure style is a form of thermofoil that is pretty indestructible for the most part. They individually wrap the rails and styles, which makes the door look more like real wood but you will see the joints more on a tongue and groove door. It is a furniture grade fiber board wrapped in the thermofoil. Painted will be a a solid wood frame door with a veneer center center panel. Paints can chip so you will have to maintain them a bit more, which is normal, but they do at the end of the day look a bit better. If you are choosing a door that comes either way, the thermofoil should be cheaper because there isn’t an up charge; but there are more selection with painted doors which gives you more flexibility. Hope this helps!
  • Shelly del Favero

So how did the shopping turn out? I am looking at the marth stewart cabinetry also

• Bonnie Potter

Shelly, I went with the Martha Stewart. Installed in June. So far, no problems! Enjoying them and was able to keep my kitchen remodel within $30K.

• brattypants

Bonnie love your countertops? What are they called?