1taylor1
10 years ago
What is the name of the granite?
Leesburg Traditional Kitchen - Island · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Synergy Design & Construction
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the question! Unfortunately, this project was completed some time ago and we no longer have a record of the granite name. However, the stone Giallo Ornamental has very similar colors. -Emily
  • 1taylor1
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much. Last fall I installed a granite called Christain D and it is very similiar. I have never seen it anywhere or anything like it and this came very close, so I was just wondering. Thanks again.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Update: The granite shown in this kitchen is an exotic stone called 'Betularie.' Other similar stones include Sienna Beige and Star Beach. If you are looking for a more common and cost-effective stone in similar colors, Santa Cecilia and Giallo Ornamental are some great alternatives. -Emily
  • 1taylor1
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you so much Emily. I was just curious as it appears very close to my "Christian D" that I had installed in the Fall of 2012. It is also an exotic and I just love it and everyone who has seen it - also feels the same way - very different. Thanks for the detailed follow up. Linda
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    No problem Linda!