Do you really need to depersonalize a house to sell it?
March 15, 2018
last modified: March 15, 2018
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: See the Bathroom That Helped a House Sell in a Day
Sophisticated but sensitive bathroom upgrades help a century-old house move fast on the marketFull Story
MOST POPULARSelling? How to Make Your House Look Great in Photos
Improve your home’s shot at a sale by maximizing light, removing clutter and refreshing plants before the photo shootFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: On Dogs at House Parties and Working With Relatives
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives advice on having dogs at parties and handling a family member’s offer to help with projectsFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESHome Staging to Sell: The Latest Techniques That Really Work
Get up to speed on the best ways to appeal to potential buyers through accessories, furniture, colors and moreFull Story
MOST POPULAR7 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster to a Younger Buyer
Draw today's home buyers by appealing to their tastes, with these guidelines from an expert decoratorFull Story
MOST POPULARHelp for Selling Your Home Faster — and Maybe for More
Prep your home properly before you put it on the market. Learn what tasks are worth the money and the best pros for the jobsFull Story
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Window Treatment Specialist
- Mosaic Designs, Octagonal Floral, 16"x44"
- A Sword Fish And Its Shadow Nautical Mosaic, 24"x31"
- Mosaic Designs, Colorful Butterfly, 21"x27"
- Mosaic Animal Designs - Dog Portrait, 26" X 31"
- Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash- Chicken Chick, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Designs, Tuscan Ville, 22"x30"
- Mosaic Designs, Brown Illustrated Bear, 24"x24"
- Abstract Mosaics, Sistine Patterna, 26"x36"