Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mary507

Help...I need a mock up!

mary44
6 years ago
I know there are a few of you out there with good mock up skills. I was hoping someone could help me. I would like to see this picture replace the round metal piece over my sectional. Thanks!

Comments (3.1K)

• Molly
    3 years ago

Is anything bright white or is it more an ivory color?

mary44 thanked Molly
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I would say most of it is more of an ivory other than the dresser lamp shade and the art by the chair are a brighter white.

• kjoy1
    3 years ago

I think the light gray on the chair and dark gray on the bed looks just fine.

mary44 thanked kjoy1
  • Molly
    3 years ago

I like the bed with no throw, but that’s just my personal opinion.

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks KJoy...
    Molly you don’t think I need anything gray on the bed?

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Kjoy you don’t think I’m getting too many different grays?

• kjoy1
    3 years ago

Nope

mary44 thanked kjoy1
  • kjoy1
    3 years ago

When do your candles arrive?

mary44 thanked kjoy1
  • Molly
    3 years ago

I don’t think you need gray on the bed since it’s on the chair. Too many throws close together IMHO.

mary44 thanked Molly
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Candles are supposed to be here Tuesday. I appreciate everyone’s honesty 😊 The more options I have the more confused I get ....ugh!

• Parker Murphy
    3 years ago

I vote for no throw too. They are so close. Pillow looks great

mary44 thanked Parker Murphy
  • PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

Morning Mary🌞☕️

mary44 thanked Home Interiors with Ease
  • PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

Mary is the white in the new pillow and art the same as your lamp shades and window white trim?

• kjoy1
    3 years ago

Getting notifications again HIWE?

mary44 thanked kjoy1
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I would say it is close to my window trim but definitely lighter than the NS shades.

• shwshw
    3 years ago

This is just a thought about the painting placement. It seems it is placed in context of that end of the wall. I did a mockup of it placed more in context with the chair/table/lamp. Not sure if you will like it, but I wanted to show you the difference.

mary44 thanked shwshw
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks shwshw . It does look nice that way too. I have it centered over that portion of the wall versus the lamp, chair, and table. Maybe this picture with the full wall section shows it better.

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Good morning! A quick stop here before I prep for DH’s Father’s Day Breakfast!

I need more votes on throw for bed .
    Dark gray, white, no throw, maybe a gray lumbar instead. If you scroll back up you’ll see the different options I posted yesterday. Julie? Parker? Shwshw? Happyleg? and all other houzz friends . 😊

• Parker Murphy
    3 years ago

Good Morning Mary- I vote no throw- of the ones shown. I like white of course because that's what i have, but you aren't pushing white like I am. :)

Happy Fathers day Mary's DH!

• shwshw
    3 years ago

I like the grey throw on the bed and the current throw/pillow on the chair.

mary44 thanked shwshw
  • PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

Hey Mary

I really like the idea of adding white..I think it will bring out the colors in the room more...it will give a crisp contrast....

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hi Julie Are you thinking a bright white or more of an ivory white ? The room seems to have a little of both? It stinks that you still do not receive Kjoys or my notifications 😕

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Candleholders are here.! I want to look at them for a few days but I like them better than the white ones. Thoughts? Thanks !

• Parker Murphy
    3 years ago

Hi Mary Those candlesticks are nice but I was loving the silver aluminum ones Julie showed you. I thought those were the ones you ordered so was excited to see them. I went back and scrolled to find them and saw you had ordered these right before Julies picture of the aluminum ones.

It is looking great - got your pillow and chair arranged and your table arranged and picture hung!

Good job!

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I was debating whether to order the silver aluminum ones to try as well. I can’t find them I don’t think Home Depot has them anymore.

• happyleg
    3 years ago

I like them it goes well with the art. It's best not to be matchy matchy!

mary44 thanked happyleg
  • kjoy1
    3 years ago

I think they look great!!!

mary44 thanked kjoy1
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Do you think those square marble looking bases on the candle holders look weird???

• Parker Murphy
    3 years ago

Morning Mary. What I am reading from you and you don't like them. :) I don't love them- they seem modern for your room- but I have to say, have a lot of trouble picking things for other people. I always think of myself and if I would want them. I wish I would not think that way!

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Good Morning Parker... I'm just not totally sure on them...but haven't found anything better :( The silver ones are unavailable so if I don't decide on these I will have to keep looking. I really appreciate your input you have good taste and your rooms are beautiful! I will wait and see what Julie and my other houzz friends think...

• PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

Hey Mary..they look very nice the size is great.......I like the white base🤗

• PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

For a throw..both will work white or off white but it needs a nice texture.

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Good morning ladies😊. I have decided to keep the candlesticks after looking at them for awhile. I am still looking for a white not off white textured throw to try. Those whites are just as tricky to order as grays.....too many different shades.

• Parker Murphy
    3 years ago

Morning Mary! You are almost done! Are you going out to look for throws- it will be so much easier if you feel comfortable. Our numbers have been fluctuating but are on the low end. (When I heard Florida was almost 9000 yesterday, that would scare me)

Even without the throw , it all looks great. Is your daughters room done?

• kristinhallett
    3 years ago

In my opinion, the art needs to be centered between the chair and dresser. Treat it like a vignette.

mary44 thanked kristinhallett
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hi Parker.....Ohio has also seen an increase in cases but now in the younger age group . Our overall death numbers are down which is good. When I do go out I am very cautious like you and follow all the rules. Maybe I will be able to find a throw when I go out. I did order one on amazon and sent it back wrong color. My daughter room has been painted and we did hang the scroll over her bed but everything else is on hold right now . She’s been super busy working and studying for her OEA teaching tests so hopefully soon!

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hi Kristin thanks for stopping by😊. I have had a couple others mention moving the picture. I will give it some thought.

• Molly
    3 years ago

Check out this Etsy shop.

mary44 thanked Molly
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Molly for looking 😊I will check them out.

• PRO
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Julie....do you have another option maybe a little less expensive?

• PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    3 years ago

Hey Mary..I will see what else I can find🥰

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Julie...I've been looking to :)

Hey Ladies I am still trying to figure out why I don't get the instant doorbell notification when someone posts on my thread. I started a new thread under the houzz topic hoping to get an answer. I want to see if someone posts to this new thread if I get a notification and see if maybe its just this thread. Here's the link if you could just post anything so I can test it. Thanks!

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5944324/help-with-user-activity-notifications

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 years ago

Did you get notice MARY? I just posted on that thread. 😃

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I did Flo! Thanks! So the problem is with this thread.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 years ago

You seem to be getting mine! I checked my Houzz settings and if you dig far enough there are a whole bunch of items you can turn on or off or specify how often you want. I turned them all on. Don’t do that!!!!! I got 56 emails in about 15 min. I went back and turned them all off or picked fewer notifications where possible. It applies to all threads though. I don’t see a way it could isolate to one thread unless you have inadvertently turned ones off.

mary44 thanked Flo Mangan
  • zazfuzzroc
    3 years ago

Mary, it happens on occasion. All of a sudden, I just stopped getting notifs for my own thread..but it always works itself out and then I get them again, it may take weeks...but it has never continued for too long. It's a pain, I know...so hopefully they are working on it.

mary44 thanked zazfuzzroc
  • mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hi Flo- Thanks....I I have already done what you mentioned in Houzz settings. The problem is in this thread.

Hi Zaz--I have not been getting the instant doorbell notifications for my own thread on my iphone for about a YEAR now.....so I think they have given up on me. :)

• mary44
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hi Julie and friends I have started a new thread please visit me at

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5948195/please-help-with-bedroom-final-touches

Thanks!

• Molly
    3 years ago

Following