STONEGarden Walls: Dry-Stacked Stone Walls Keep Their Place in the Garden
See an ancient building technique that’s held stone walls together without mortar for centuriesFull Story
STONEPile On Style With a Dry-Laid Stone Retaining Wall
Durable, natural and practical, this landscape feature is an art form unto itselfFull Story
CONCRETERaw Materials Revealed: Brick, Block and Stone Help Homes Last
Learn about durable masonry essentials for houses and landscapes, and why some weighty-looking pieces are lighter than they lookFull Story
COLOR PALETTESHow to Choose a Wall Color for a Mixed-Materials Kitchen
Designers offer strategies for finding the best color to bridge finishes. Find out which would work best for youFull Story
STONEGarden Walls: Mortared Stone Adds Structure, Style and Permanence
Learn the pros and cons of using wet-laid stone walls in your landscapeFull Story
FOR PROSTop Colors and Materials for Counters, Backsplashes and Walls
In kitchen remodels, neutral colors and engineered quartz reign, according to the 2020 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends StudyFull Story
MATERIALS9 Of-the-Moment Materials for Modern Garden Walls and Fences
Cor-Ten steel, rock gabion and more help these garden fences keep an edgeFull Story
- Fiery Red Dark Forest, 3-Panel Metal Print Wall Art, 36"x18"
- "Line Dance" Primo Mixed Media Hand Painted Iron Wall Sculpture, 30"x 40"
- Yellow Sunlight in Dark Forest, 3-Panel Canvas Print Wall Art, 60"x40"
- African Lion at Sunset, 3-Panel Metal Print Wall Art, 72"x36"
- Fly Away Primo Mixed Media Hand Painted Iron Wall Sculpture, 32"x 48"
- "Grey Arquitecture 2" Primo Mixed Media Hand Painted Iron Wall Sculpture
- "Water Lilly Pads 1" Primo Mixed Media Hand Painted Iron Wall Sculpture
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Skyline, 3-Panel Metal Print Wall Art, 72"x36"