Your shopping cart is empty.
Find the right pro for your project

Cabinet doors

Valentina Petrova
April 25, 2018
Hello,
I love your cabinet door handles. Where can I find them?
Horton Road · More Info
Comments (6)
  • PRO
    Finch London
    Hi there,

We had them made especially for the client. If you would like something similar they would cost about £25 each plus p&p. Other woods are available. It’s also worth mentioning they need to be routed into the door so you may need someone to do this for you.
  • Melissa Sanford

I love these cabinet colors together! Where did you get the handles custom made? Can you send a link? I'm looking for something similar in bronze or brass, although yours look fabulous in wood.

• PRO
    Finch London

Hi Melissa,

Thank you! We love them together too. We had them made for us by a wood turner using some walnut we had. And previously we had some made from Iroko for another project. They retail for about £25+VAT each. If you wanted them in metal we would need to go to someone else to make them (a metal worker) and the costs would be more.

• Melissa Sanford

Thanks for responding so quickly! What diameter are they? Do u think I might use a closet pull as an economical alternative (although 25 is pretty reasonable!) Thanks!

• PRO
    Finch London

No problem! They are 100mm diameter. I have seen something similar in brass. These? https://www.classichandtools.com/acatalog/Brusso-Handles.html

• Melissa Sanford

Those are great but about half the size of yours. I think I'll keep looking so I can copy your dimensions too : )

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)