Your shopping cart is empty.

What is the color of the balusters?

May 9, 2018
Love the staircase!
180 Degree Open Rise · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    Specialized Stair and Rail

    Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us through Houzz.
    The spindles you like are called Square Spoons. A beautiful look! These exact spindles have been discontinued due to quality issues but we have replaced them with round spoons and we also have a single and double knuckle version that is square.
    Where are you located? I am wondering if you can pop by our showroom and see the options in person or if I can send you pics of what I am referring too.
    Let me know.

  • raginim

    Thank you ! We are in Raleigh, NC

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).