MOST POPULARHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live inFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Chandeliers for People Who Don't Like Chandeliers
Get all the chandelier benefits without channeling Liberace, thanks to wood, paper, wire — and even a surprising old-fashioned stapleFull Story
ORGANIZINGSimplifying: Which Papers to Keep and Which to Toss
Find out which records and papers you can get rid of when you are decluttering or moving to a smaller homeFull Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGarden Overhaul: Which Plants Should Stay, Which Should Go?
Learning how to inventory your plants is the first step in dealing with an overgrown landscapeFull Story
WALL TREATMENTSRemovable vs. Traditional Wallcoverings: Which Is Right for You?
Read about the pros and cons — and see great examples — of wallcovering options available for your homeFull Story
Northern Virginia Full Service General Contractor
- Kitchen Backsplash -Annanasa, 20"x20"
- Beautifully Colored Fish Marble Mosaic, 18"x30"
- Circles Geometric Rectangle, Nero, 24"x37"
- Exotic Scene Stone Mosaic, 28"x35"
- Two Cute Dolphins Mosaics, 13"x18"
- Virgin Mary Arched Shaped Marble Religious Mosaic, 16"x31"
- Mosaic Art, Mullet Fish, 8"x24"
- Roman Mosaic Portrait, Athena Greek Goddess, 21"x26"