KITCHEN DESIGNHow to Choose a Backsplash for Your Granite Counters
If you’ve fallen for a gorgeous slab, pair it with a backsplash material that will show it at its bestFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESKitchen Counters: Granite, Still a Go-to Surface Choice
Every slab of this natural stone is one of a kind — but there are things to watch for while you're admiring its unique beautyFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Countertops: Granite for Incredible Longevity
This natural stone has been around for thousands of years, and it comes in myriad color options to match any kitchenFull Story
MOST POPULARComing Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you thinkFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Countertop Materials: 5 More Great Alternatives to Granite
Get a delightfully different look for your kitchen counters with lesser-known materials for a wide range of budgetsFull Story
POTOMAC KITCHEN AND BATH LLC
Loudoun and Fairfax County's Expert in Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Various Sized Andromeda White Countertop Granite Slab, 3 cm.
- Various Sized Agatha Black Countertop Granite Slab, 2 cm.
- White Ravine Countertop Granite Slab, White, 3 cm. Single Piece
- Various Sized River White Countertop Granite Slab, 2 cm.
- Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet Window Awing, Clear With Black Trim, 1 -Piece
- Mystic Spring Countertop Granite Slab, White, 2 cm. Single Piece
- Various Sized Dynamic Blue Countertop Granite Slab, 2 Cm.
- Various Sized Calacatta Carrara Countertop Marble Slab, 2 cm.