Your shopping cart is empty.

Kitchen faucet replacement

ATP 2018
June 13, 2018

I have had a Rohl: Modern Architectural Side Lever Pulldown Kitchen Faucet in Satin Nickel - LS59L-STN-2 since 2013, and we have had three major issues with this faucet requiring replacing the spout, the hose, on different occasions. We have now been dealing with a leak around the hose under the sink. I think I am ready to throw in the towel on this faucet, and am looking for recommendations. We are heavy kitchen users, and need a super reliable pulldown large faucet. Thought to ask here for any recs.

Comments (5)

• kelleg69

I don't have a specific one, but I have always liked my Moen faucets. Not sure they make what you like, though. I think Kohler is quite reliable.

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real

I considered a Waterstone pull down faucet. The reviews from users here were stellar. I wound up with a Dornbracht Meta, so no pull down (I went with the Meta because I wanted that shape- not because of the pull down vs side spray issues.)

• PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks

I agree with Rita. Waterstone is an amazing brand with a lifetime mechanical warranty. I have sold thousands of Waterstone faucets with an extremely low incidence of warranty issues. Make sure you buy from a Waterstone approved dealer or there will be no warranty. Many sold on Amazon and the like will have no warranty.

• PRO
    Anglophilia

I'm surprised you have had so much trouble with a Rohl. I have a Perrin & Rowe faucet - made by the same company - now for 15 years and it's still in perfect condition.

When you say you are "heavy kitchen users", do you mean use or "abuse"? I'm not criticizing! Many people and their family are just very hard on a kitchen. It's all about ones "style" in the kitchen.

Waterstone faucets are lovely - they are also VERY pricey. Perhaps you'd be better off with Delta or other brand where replacement parts are easy to come by - maybe even a commercial faucet.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC

I installed a Rohl faucet recently. I install a lot of faucets and was not impressed at all.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).