Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wmgrad1996

Ceiling, wall, trim paint colors and finishes

wmgrad1996
5 years ago
I would love to know the paint colors. Did you use the same color for the ceiling, walls, and trim? Also, did you use different finishes (matte, eggshell, semi-gloss) or all the same? Thank you, and I love what you did with this space. I'm hoping to create a similar vibe in my new house... so bright, clean and inviting!
Casual and Cool · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    The Guest House Studio, ASID
    5 years ago

Thank you for your kind words! The wall color and trim is the same in this space, it's Pure white by sherwin williams. Typically I do my trim in a satin or semi gloss and my walls in an eggshell. This space is covered in shiplap so it is all satin finish.

• lorimer52
    2 years ago

What about the ceiling? I’m trying to decide between flat and eggshell for my ceiling. My ceilings are pretty new and therefore in excellent condition. Painting my entire condo in Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace. Eggshell for walls, semi glosss for all trim. Just kinda stuck on the ceiling finish. My space is naturally darker with no cross light and lots of trees surrounding outside. So, light is good, but not sure if egg shell is too much or not? Your thoughts about ceiling finish?