Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ghoulshine158rob

Why do some of these flagpoles cost much more that others?

Robert Holmes
5 years ago
I'm lookiing for a nice flagpole that will hold up over the years. I see a wide selection of flagpoles on your site at prices from the 40s through one at 259 dollars. The problem is that I'm being asked to trust one is 6 times better than the other with no explanation why. They all seem to be about 20 ft. high and telescoping, but there the explanation ends. If I were to buy the 259 flagpole what makes it so much better than the others?
Aluminum In-Ground Pole (Telescoping) · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    FlagLine
    5 years ago

Robert, Since you are looking at Houzz I will assume that when you say "you see a wide selection of flagpoles on your site" that you are talking about the Houzz site. I can take a look at a few and see if I recognize them and then I can tell you perhaps why one is worth more than another. But we are just a seller on Houzz so I cannot speak for other sellers and how they come to determine their pricing or where they might get their products from. Some telescoping poles are from overseas and some are made here so that will affect pricing. Do all the ones you see have different manufacturers?

Cheers,

Jennifer