Might this be a type of NON-edible basil hybrid??
August 6, 2018
last modified: August 6, 2018
HOUZZ CALLHouzz Call: Where Are the Craziest Places You Grow Edibles?
Basil in a bathtub, spinach stacked up a wall ... If your edibles occupy an odd spot, we’d like to knowFull Story
SUMMER GARDENING7 Deer-Resistant Flowers for Your Summer Containers
Grow these as protection for edibles or just for their colorful beauty — deer might not like them, but everyone else willFull Story
Loudoun County Quality Furniture, Cabinetry & Decor | Best of Houzz
- Uttermost Two Sphere Topiary Preserved Boxwood
- 5 Minuti Wood Fired Pizza Oven with Base
- 77" Tall Natural Bamboo Tree, 16" Fiberstone Planter
- 81" Tall Palm Artificial Tree With Burlap Kit And FiberStone Planter
- Prestige Pro™ 665 RSIB with Infrared Rear & Side Burners, Natural Gas
- 77" Tall Banana Artificial Tree With Real Touch Leaves, Planter
- Uttermost La Costa Greenery, Set/3
- 70.8" Tall Fan Palm Artificial Tree Burlap Kit And FiberStone Planter