jxuenator

In California, is there a code requirement for shower heads?

jane xu
last year

Hi,

I've ordered plumbing supplies with Hansgrohe, Hansgrohe 04725000 and 27486001. All the stuff had ordered a month ago. I also had them delivered the rough values about half month ago. Yesterday when I asked to deliver the rest of the fixtures, the sales lady told me that the shower head s in my original quote is no long complains with California building code, and no longer sell here. She listed me a few options on California faucet and Kohler, and told me that they will be in the same prices. The option she had provided was not bad, but I just don't feel they are matching up the rest of the stuff, or maybe I just want them more since I can't have them :)

My questions are:

I do see online's availabilities of the model I wanted, but would that not be complain to the code, and failed to pass the inspection if I install them?

Jane