How should I dress up front of house. It looks too plain and boring.
September 12, 2018
last modified: September 12, 2018
WORKING WITH PROSInside Houzz: Taking a Dining Space From Plain to Polished
By-the-hour design advice helps a homeowner define a dining area in an open floor plan and give it a decorator lookFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Household Basics That Don't Do Boring
You'll never look at can openers, filing cabinets, key holders and more the same way againFull Story
HISTORIC HOMESHistoric-House Road Trip: Mountains, Plains and Midwest
These 8 historic residences in the middle of the country are brimming with architectural details and inspiring storiesFull Story
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture - EBLA
Fairfax County's Creative Landscape Architect & Designer-Best of Houzz
- Gidget Blue Country Fun Portrait Border Bolt
- 2"x6" Antiguo Special Ceramic Moldura Trim Wall Tiles, Set of 8, Via Lactea
- Onyx Amour Countertop Onyx Slab, Yellow, 2 cm., Set of 3
- Optic Silver Geometric Wallpaper Bolt
- Daria Beige Grasscloth Wallpaper, Bolt
- Winter White Countertop Granite Slab, White, 2 cm. Single Piece
- Various Sized Crema Delicato Countertop Marble Slab, 2 cm.
- Alaska Gray 3D Honed Stacked Stone Panels, Marble, 6"x24", 50 Sq. ft.