habashi
10 years ago
please help me to make my pool area looks good

Comments (11)

• varonjy
    10 years ago
    -cut the greenery around your garden to a nice, simple shape
    -place a coffeetable between 2 canvas chair
    -add 1-2 colourful parasol (maybe red & violet)
    habashi thanked varonjy
  • PRO
    Monarch Crafts
    10 years ago
    You may use a stone medallion in the center part. Attached photos are showing marble medallion decorated with Inlaid Natural Stones. Some of the semi precious tones are used in this design such as Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise etc.
    Real stones give lovely effect when water moves.
    habashi thanked Monarch Crafts
  • habashi
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    that's sound cool Varonjy what about the lighting around the pool... I can use Fire lamps around?
  • habashi
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    maybe I will do so but after sometime as i don't have much budget now... but yes it really gives a super look to the pool. thanks Monarch
  • felixgrantham
    10 years ago
    upgrade your furniture. you have a huge blank wall on your patio. Either put in 3 large pots with trees there or get a baker's rack or other hutch-type piece of furniture with some decorative items.
    habashi thanked felixgrantham
  • varonjy
    10 years ago
    @habashi: I don't see your garden in the dark, so I don't know how much lightning you already have / what you still need. If you say you don't wanna spend too much in it, what about torches? (if you mean that as fire-lamps :D) - the disadvantage: they are never straight, you need to light em up one by one, and you need to refill the oil / replace the candles. but if you have this patience, I'm sure it would look lovely behind the pool and along the greenery.

The more expensive possibility is to hire an electrician to install ground-lights all around your garden - just on the brink.

ps: as a cheaper version to monarch's idea: what about wall-tattoos on the ground of the pool? I don't know if it will stay long, but if it may be the same effect...
    habashi thanked varonjy
  • habashi
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    I am searching for the wall tattoos now in the market here, i feel that they will do nice for a good time.
  • gaywoodmanorguy
    10 years ago
    How about adding torches from American Gas Lamp Works? Reasonably priced, custom colors, instant wow factor! www.americangaslamp.com
  • varonjy
    10 years ago
    hey, in case you´re still on houzz: i´m interested in what you´ve done... and would love to see a few pictures :)
  • habashi
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    not yet, as i got involved in another project for my apartment, soon will upload photos for it.