Would you use a cell phone pouch if you received it as a free gift?
Barnett Home Decor
September 28, 2018
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch like a cross-body purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my waist.
Yes! I would use a cell phone pouch to protect my phone when I carry it in my purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch over one shoulder like a purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my neck like a lanyard.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my wrist like a clutch.
No, I have no need for a cell phone pouch, but I would love to get a free pouch for my tablet.
No, I have no use for a cell phone pouch. I always carry my phone in my pocket or purse, or I keep it on a charging stand. Or I already found a little purse or clutch for those days when I don't want to carry a big purse.
No, I have no use for a cell pouch myself, but I bet know someone who I could happily re-gift it to ; )
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tellFull Story
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'9" x 10'0"
- Wool And Silk 250 Kpsi Ivory Nain Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'9" x 6'9"
- Wood Planter, Rectangle Window Box
- Art Silk Gabbeh With Grass Design Hand-Loomed Oriental Rug, 8'1" x 10'1"
- Garden Design Bakhtiari Semi Antique Persian Handknotted Wide Runner, 5'6"x9'7"
- Hand-Knotted Abstract Design Wool and Silk Rug, 6'1"x9'
- Transitional Door Mat Rug Rectangle 2'x3'
- 3-Light 12" Chrome Finish Crystal Flush Mount Ceiling Light With Shade, Silver