0
barnetthomedecor

Would you use a cell phone pouch if you received it as a free gift?

Barnett Home Decor
September 28, 2018

Are there any occasions when you need to keep your cell phone on you, but you can't take your purse or don't want to carry your purse? Does your phone case and screen protector do an adequate job of protecting your phone when you carry it in your purse?

If you would use a pouch, tell us in the comments what features you would be looking for: How big does it need to be to fit your phone? Does it need to be lined? Should it be open at the top for quick access or should it close with a flap? Would you still use the pouch even if there wasn't a separate pocket for id's / cards?

Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch like a cross-body purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my waist.
Yes! I would use a cell phone pouch to protect my phone when I carry it in my purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch over one shoulder like a purse.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my neck like a lanyard.
Yes! I would wear a cell phone pouch around my wrist like a clutch.
No, I have no need for a cell phone pouch, but I would love to get a free pouch for my tablet.
No, I have no use for a cell phone pouch. I always carry my phone in my pocket or purse, or I keep it on a charging stand. Or I already found a little purse or clutch for those days when I don't want to carry a big purse.
No, I have no use for a cell pouch myself, but I bet know someone who I could happily re-gift it to ; )

• Toronto Veterinarian

If I was willing to use that, I'd be willing to use a purse. Not much different.

Barnett Home Decor thanked Toronto Veterinarian
  • Denita
    I have no need for a cell phone pouch.
    Barnett Home Decor thanked Denita
  • ulisdone

Does it include a Faraday bag? Then You would have something.

Barnett Home Decor thanked ulisdone
  • Victoria Gammage

I do not need a cell phone bag but I have a sister who would be glad to receive one.

Barnett Home Decor thanked Victoria Gammage
  • that_tile_girl

I have a small cell phone bag for this reason - women's pockets are always too small, and I hate "wearing" a clutch because I have to hold it all night! But I would definitely not want one with a color/pattern like you attached. Mine has a latch to close it - at the top, a removable crossbody strap, and two pockets, one that's exactly the size of my phone, and one that I throw my ID/money in. Hope this helps!

Barnett Home Decor thanked that_tile_girl
  • Belahn

Mine is always doing it's own thing while it's floating around in my bag so yes, I would put my phone in this and then put this in my bag!

Barnett Home Decor thanked Belahn