Your shopping cart is empty.

HELP!!! Where can I find the metal tubing for the stair wall???

July 9, 2013
"H" House San Francisco · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    Group 41 Architects
    Unfortunately, these are custom made. Stainless rods can, however, be purchased, but the connections and couplings have to be custom made.
  • scottdesign
    could you please tell me the size of the metal tubing...3/4 inch or 1 inch?

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).