Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
1beautylover2012

Pastel Glitter - one of my favorites!

1beautylover2012
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Pastel Glitter (Lyndon Lyon Greenhouses/D. Herringshaw, 03/22/2008). Double light pink star/medium pink sparkle edge. Dark green, plain, quilted, serrated/red back. Large. This type I had since 2012 and it has a story. It was the first plant I ever entered to the show and it won the Best in Class pink ribbon. Then after a few years I got tired of the same type having for a long time (shame on me!) and I sold the leaves and the plant itself (not on e-Bay). Then I was thinking - what did I do!! Started asking people who bought the leaves if they still have it and only one girl out of maybe 8 people still had it. She gave me a leaf, a very small one, and I wasn't sure it will make it (BWY, she doesn't have this plant anymore - overwatered). I put it down and was afraid to breath on it for a year! It gave me 3 tiny babies and I was neutering them for another year - re-potting often then the others and waiting to see they will grow. Now I have a plant and very happy about it! This type likes a natural light or you can keep it under the light on the shelf. I wrote on photos Pastel Glitter, but it should be Glitter Pastel

Didn't use the flash, so it's kind of yellow photo:

Comments (3)

Sponsored