ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
KITCHEN SINKSDesigning Your Kitchen: Where Should You Put the Sink?
Facing a window or your guests? In the island or next to the dishwasher? Here's help figuring out the right kitchen sink locationFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: A Classic Ranch House Rises to the Location
A 1950s Hollywood Hills home with stunning L.A. views gets a thoughtful updateFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Where ’60s London and Texas Style Meet
A midcentury ranch house’s architecture and a couple’s English and Lone Star State backgrounds come into play in a spirited renovationFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSEMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first homeFull Story
DECORATING 101Where to Splurge and Where to Save When Decorating
See where it makes sense to invest in durable essentials and focal pieces, and where to economize on other thingsFull Story
Village and Coast, LLC
Customized Interior Design Solutions in Loudoun County | Best of Houzz
- Mardi Gras Persian Promenade Area Rug, Ivory, 5'3"x7'6"
- Rachelle Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Multicolor, 7'8"x10'10"
- Jaipur Living Basis Handmade Solid White Area Rug, 5'x8'
- Soco Bar Stool, Gray
- 36" Traditional-Style Biege Fairmont Sink Vanity, BC3905W-LI-36-BS, Without Mirr
- "Composition in Black and White 5" Fine Art Canvas Print, 48"x72"
- Contemporary Bathroom Vanities And Sink Consoles
- Michael Amini Ma01 City Chic MA100 8' x 10' Silver Area Rug 20968