Is a house without a bathtub hard to sell?
July 10, 2013
You will never sell that house without a tub.
Tubs are not that big of a deal. It'll be fine to put in a shower.
MOST POPULAR7 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster to a Younger Buyer
Draw today's home buyers by appealing to their tastes, with these guidelines from an expert decoratorFull Story
MOST POPULAR11 Ways to Update Your Kitchen Without a Sledgehammer
Give your kitchen a new look by making small improvements that have big impactFull Story
MOST POPULARHow to Make Your House a Haven Without Changing a Thing
Hung up on 'perfect' aesthetics? You may be missing out on what gives a home real meaningFull Story
MOST POPULARHelp for Selling Your Home Faster — and Maybe for More
Prep your home properly before you put it on the market. Learn what tasks are worth the money and the best pros for the jobsFull Story
MOST POPULARYour Home-Selling Guide for a Faster and Better Sale
Learn staging and curb appeal tricks, how to get the best photos and more in this roundup focusing on high-impact house-selling strategiesFull Story
SELLING YOUR HOUSEThe All-in-One-Place Guide to Selling Your Home and Moving
Stay organized with this advice on what to do when you change homesFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- SteamSpa Wall Mounted Shower Bench, Brushed Nickel Trim
- VIGO Elan 60''x74'' Adjustable Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- VIGO Ferrara 72"x74" Adjustable Frameless Sliding Shower Door, Chrome
- VIGO Elan Frameless Shower Door Clear Glass and Chrome Hardware, 56"
- Wall-Mounted Teak Wood Folding Shower Seat
- 60" Frameless Tub Door 3/8" Clear and Chrome Hardware, Clear/Chrome
- VIGO Rialto Bathtub Door With Clear Glass, Clear/Stainless Steel
- Steamspa Teak Wood Wall Mounted Shower Seat