0
Find the right pro for your project

I live in Central Texas and have a lot of plants i wish to give away.

HU-362057145
October 29, 2018
last modified: October 29, 2018

I am giving away the following to anyone in the Austin Texas to Bastrop Texas area who has a shovel and willing to dig them up. I have several Century plants of all sizes, hundreds of Yucca plants, Spanish daggers, Prickly pear cactus, Trumpet vines, two Peach trees, one plum tree, a cactus that i do not know what it is but has many red bloms, Many other assorted native texas and other flowering plants that i do not know what they are, small Crepe Myrtle trees, and a yellow rose bush. I can be contacted at Tejasjack@hotmail.com if you are interested. I can send photos if desired. Willing to share seeds from my Cypress vine also.

• NHBabs z4b-5a NH

Do you know that there is a TX gardening forum here on Houzz? That would seem the most appropriate spot for this.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/texas-gardening

• mamachile
    Hi Hu,
    Check out your local plant swap events if there’s any. We are fortunate to have San Antonio plant swap organized by Loreleicomal from Houzz Texas gardening twice a year at Rogers Park in balconies heights. There are still out of town plant folks that have been coming as far as Dallas and Galveston bringing all kinds of plants to trade or just giving away for fun. You are welcome to join. Check out the next swap in 2019 will be in April.
    Regards,
    Mamachile
  • wantonamara Z8 CenTex

I am interested. I tried to PM you asking about your address and time . You can PM me from my page. What kind of Yucca are these? Never mind , I just saw your email.

• mamachile

There you go Mara