NATIVE PLANTS10 Ways to Use Ornamental Grasses in the Landscape
These low-maintenance plants can add beauty, texture and privacy to any size gardenFull Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGNEngland’s Most Famous Garden Designer Has These Tips for You
Lancelot 'Capability Brown' was born 300 years ago, but his ideas about naturalistic landscape design may be more relevant than everFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Dining Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Get a decorator-style dining room on the cheap with inexpensive artwork, secondhand furniture and thoughtful accessoriesFull Story
ARCHITECTUREKnotty and Nice: Highly Textured Wood Has a Modern Revival
Whether it's cedar, fir or pine, if a wood has a knot, it's hotFull Story
LAWN ALTERNATIVESCalifornia Says Goodbye to the Sprawling Ornamental Lawn
New state rules will effectively limit turfgrass to 25 percent of the landscape in most new and renovated yardsFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESGo for the Green: Artificial Grass Surprises, Inside and Out
Synthetic turf springs up on patios, living rooms, furniture and walls. Basement golf, anyone?Full Story
CHRISTMASCollecting Christmas Ornaments That Speak to the Heart
Crafted by hand, bought on vacation or even dug out of the discount bin, ornaments can make for a special holiday traditionFull Story
- Midland Tall Square Planter, Black, 32"
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Span Planter, Medium
- Metallic Series Window Box Planter, Black, 36"
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Cube Planter, Medium
- Metallic Series Pedestal Planter, Black, Tall
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Window Box Planter, 36"
- Metallic Series Long Box Planter, Black, Large
- Lane Round Planter Bowl, Charcoal, 24"