0
Find the right pro for your project

Has anyone WS Butterfly Bush ?

whatis123 Mo.(6)

I have had success with WS Butterfly Weed last January in a milk jug but just wanted to know if Butterfly Bush can be WS too.

• Jay 6a Chicago

Yes you can. I would look up the germination instructions for it first though. I'm also in zone 6 and I get vollunteers from them sometimes, but only one or two. I think winter sowing them is a great idea! Whatis, I have the seeds I'm sowing listed on my thread at native plants forum. There are a lot of host plants and a lot of extra seeds so if you would like any of my seeds, I'd be happy to share.

Jay

whatis123 Mo.(6) thanked Jay 6a Chicago
  • whatis123 Mo.(6)

Thanks Jay, that's good to know. So far I've gotten all the seeds needed for next year, but thank you for the offer. Hopefully I'll get them all planted in January in the milk jugs that I've saved. Last year I didn't realize different times for different seeds to be planted and did the annuals too soon. I know better this year.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)