Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
denisealopez35

Azerocare Marble by Antolini

D Lo
5 years ago

Has anyone tried Azerocare in their kitchen? Haven't seen reviews positive or negative based on installation, just speculation on performance. Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)

• ioantigone
    5 years ago
    I also want to know this! I’m considering it.
  • ioantigone
    5 years ago
    I got a sample of a Corteccio with Azerocare. It did not etch after having lemon juice and soda on it for 2 days (not sure if this stone stains but it didn’t do that either with wine and balsamic vinegar). Unfortunately I do not like Corteccia and I’m having trouble finding Azerocare in a true white carrerra type marble.
  • D Lo
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    We ended up going with another stone because couldn’t get whites to match .
  • HU-350334386
    3 years ago

This is our Azerocare story.

Our Azerocare Carrara Marble countertops were installed in March, 2020. We spent about $7,000 for 3 slabs and fabrication/installation.

This is one of the photos taken right after installation. We could see and feel the etching and knew something was very wrong.

This is a photo of one of the slabs in the Triton warehouse. Notice the clarity of the reflected light.

Every inch of our countertops is etched like the 1st photo above.

We have no idea what happened to the marble slabs to ruin them after they left the warehouse. No one will take responsibility or explain to us what would cause this issue.

We contacted the people who assisted us at Triton Stone and they were very helpful, and promised to provide us with an amenable resolution. They had an Antolini rep come to evaluate our countertops. He indicated they were etched and that the Azerocare finish was compromised. He had a jeweler’s loop and did several tests to show that water droplets did not pool and puddle as they should, but the instead, the water ran.

A short time later, we learned that all three of the employees at Triton Stone who were helping us were fired. We did not get the name of the Antolini rep, and as of today, the Triton president, vice-president, or employees at our local Triton Stone group will not provide us with the Antolini rep’s information so that we can obtain a copy of his report.

At first, the P & VP seemed willing to help. But now, not so much. They have offered to let us purchase new Azerocare slabs at “their” cost. They have not yet decided what that cost is. We are waiting to hear. and, if our installer did somehow damage the Azerocare marble, why would we want him to install 3 more slabs of stone?

It’s difficult for us to understand why a company would knowingly sell an inferior product. It’s also very disappointing that we had saved for this remodel for 10 years, and now we have three slabs of Azerocare marble that are ruined.

We originally complained to our installer. He said that Azerocare was not real, that it was a hype in order to sell stone. We didn’t believe him then. Maybe he is right. Maybe the Azerocare process is a scam. Maybe Antolini knows that. Maybe the Triton Group knows that. Something happened to our marble. But exactly what, we don’t know.

We seem to have three options - none of them good. We can live with the marble as it is and be irritated and saddened by it every day. We can pay some unknown dollar amount to Triton Stone to have it replaced. We can file a legal action against the fabricator/installer, Antolini, and Triton Stone. Personally, we would love to read the “discovery” transcripts of the depositions from all involved - just so we can really know what actually happened.

Any suggestions about resolutions would be welcome.

Paula D
    Little Rock, AR
    psue22@att.net

• PRO
    HALLETT & Co.
    3 years ago

I’ve never heard of this product but I will steer clear!

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz