COLORS OF THE YEARBenjamin Moore Floats Breath of Fresh Air as Its Color of 2014
Touted as a new neutral, this baby blue can stand on its own or support bolder colors. Here's how to use itFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Colorful Patterned Area Rugs for All Tastes
From subtly sophisticated to downright swirltastic, these area rugs will please the eye while cushioning the feetFull Story
PURPLEBest Ways to Use Exclusive Plum, Sherwin-Williams’ Color of 2014
Pretty, moody, maybe even a neutral, this toned-down grayish purple can work in any room. Here's howFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Give Your Kitchen a Quick Facelift With White
Keep the sledgehammer in storage — update your kitchen's look with white and clear dinnerware and accessories insteadFull Story
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz
- Biscotti Textured Dupioni Silk Curtain Single Panel, 50"x84"
- Tiera Printed FauxSilk Taffeta Blackout Single Curtain, Gold, 50"x96"
- Mecca Steel Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Brylee Twin Over Twin Louvered Bunk Bed, Antique Gray With Twin Trundle
- Donegal Printed FauxSilk Taffeta Blackout Single Curtain, Gray, 50"x108"
- Salmon Rose FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain, Single Panel, 50"x84"
- Purple Rain Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x120"
- Fannie 100% Blackout Woven 2PC Panels, Brown, 108"x84", Set of 2