0

Anyone have a Blanco Ikon sink installed & have been using it a while?

sher_nc

I had a Blanco single sink in anthracite in my old kitchen for 10 years. It was probably my favorite thing in my kitchen and was so durable which is very important for my family of 6. In my new kitchen I wanted to go with Silgranit again (but I wanted a white farmhouse sink) so I was happy to find the Ikon. I searched and only found limited reviews though. I'm nervous going from a dark color to white. Anyone here have it?? From the reviews I know it's matte and not glossy like a Kohler which I'm ok with.

• Zalco/bring back Sophie!

Be sure to get recent feedback on white. There have been some very unhappy campers with white slingranit.

• sher_nc
    Thanks Zalco! Hopefully some others chime in. I’ll search white silgranite though in the meantime.
  • mrcurtis825
    Sher_nc did you decide to get the white Blanco Ikon silgranite sink? How is it holding up? Any pictures you would be willing to share? Thank you!