Your shopping cart is empty.

Where can I get this for watering my container plants?

stuartlawrence (7b L.I. NY)
December 3, 2018
last modified: December 3, 2018

Hi, Anyone know what these watering hoses are called that the nurseries use to water their container plants? Anyone know where I can get these for watering my container plants? I have a lot of container plants. I think it would make it easier than having to out with a hose every day or so don't you think? I can just set and forget it.


Comments (4)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).