MY HOUZZHouzz Tour: Traditional on the Outside, Quirk Appeal Inside
Skulls sprinkled throughout, an abundance of art and a bedroom chalkboard surprise behind a demure exterior near BostonFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSEWhat Chihuahuas Can Teach Us About Interior Design
Who knew these tiny dogs could be such a huge fount of design tips? Houzzers didFull Story
LOFTSAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friendFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Ways Vermeer’s Work Can Make Its Mark in Your Home
Go Dutch with stained glass, Oriental rugs, checkered floors and delft tileFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Tudor-Inspired Outside, Open and Contemporary Inside
A designer shows respect for a home’s historic St. Paul neighborhood with a fresh take on Tudor styleFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
- Rafael School of Athens", Mosaic Art Reproduction", 55"x98"
- Afghan Barchi/Moroccan Berber Rug, 5'5.3"x7'8.1"
- Hand Knotted Overdyed Baluch Worn Down Wide Runner Rug, 3'8"x11'0"
- Cielo Rug, Neutral, 2'x3'
- Geometric Mosaic Art Tile, Lila, 24"x24"
- Gabby Villa Mirror
- "Stencil Tile Design" Art Block Framed Canvas, 20"x20"
- 12"x12" Spanish Crema Marfil Zara Polished Mini Versailles Pattern, Set of 10