Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cgcl

RTA type fronts with fingerpull profile similar to Ikea Voxtorp?

cgcl
5 years ago

Does anyone know of any RTA type semi custom or custom cabinets/doors that can be ordered with the fingerpull profile similar to Ikea Voxtorp? Picture below.

(I've searched to no avail...perhaps I'm not using the correct terms)

Thanks

Comments (11)

• my_four_sons
    5 years ago

https://www.porcelanosa-usa.com/products/kitchens-and-wardrobes/kitchen-door-styles.html

Here is one option. Try searching for integrated handle. Or check with your local cabinetmaker. We are starting a bathroom renovation after Christmas and our Amish cabinetmaker is using inspiration pictures from me and (hopefully) creating a similar look.

• live_wire_oak
    5 years ago

A custom cabinet maker can create what we you need. You won't be in IKEA price range. Far from it.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5 years ago

Why not just get Voxtorp cabinets BTW your pictures did not post and the ones my four sons posted are nothing like the Voxtorp

• ci_lantro
    5 years ago

The integrated Voxtorp pull look like excellent crumb & spilled milk catchers. And it is best to avoid touching cabinets finishes as much as you can. The metal angle fingerpulls would be a better choice, IMO.

• my_four_sons
    5 years ago

Patricia Colwell, if you bothered to click the link I provided you would have seen that some of the options that cabinet line offers are very similar to the IKEA one.

I was merely posting a photo of what my cabinetmaker was able to produce when I asked him to design a custom integrated pull.

I also offered op, who seems to be in the wind, language to use to get better search results. All helpful advice.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5 years ago

They often leave without any more info. As for the pics sorry did not look hard enough

• cgcl
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. "Integrated handle" and "Integrated pull" seem to be good search terms for this.

• jdesign_gw
    5 years ago

We have several options for what you are looking for. Almost all the custom kitchens we do are in this style as well as doing this same look using Ikea cabinets as a base. Our website for the Ikea upgrades should launch early next year. Instagram page in about a week or two. It's taking us a while but this will be an expansive line of luxury doors and components with many unique options as well as improving on the classics and anything else that's being offered out there. Here's a few examples of that look we recently did (the white kitchen is on Ikea cabinets).

• cgcl
    Original Author
    5 years ago

jdesign_gw - This looks great. You mention "We have several options..." but not sure who "we" is - is there a company name, or should I wait until your website launches?

• jdesign_gw
    5 years ago

Cgcl sorry for all the confusion with the names. I have two different ones on here. An older one from back when it was GW. I never know which one comes up. Not to confuse things even further with another name there are some photos of recent work showing the handless finger pull channel on Instagram under @eurofronts. The website is not linked yet because we are still building it and it's pretty complex. As far as options for this look there will be many but the simple answer is basically the channel can be intergrate into the cabinet box or intergrated into the door in a variety of materials.

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living