0

Alternative to Franke Kitchen Sink with the integral ledge system?

Lindsay R

I was curious if there are any alternatives out there similar to the functionality of the Frank Integral ledge system?

• lizbeth-gardener

Lindsay, I am looking for a ledge system sink (just discovered them in the last week) and doing an online search found this website: creategoodsinks.com.

We are just in the planning stage for a remodel and space is limited, so the ledge system and the offset drain(saving space under counter) looks attractive. This seems pricey, but it sure gets wonderful reviews and looks like it has every accessory you could want.

• Sue Mcgrath

I have the creategoodsinks ledge sink and am very happy with it. The offset drain is really nice, stops pans from blocking the drain when washing. The only accessories I got were the wooden cutting board and the rectangular metal strainer, both are great!

• Lindsay R

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. I think I still prefer the ledge mid way up the sink in the Franke...

• 94nyrangers

Did you find something? I am looking for the same and need it ASAP.

• czarinalex

I have the Kohler Prolific sink. It has 3 levels of ledge. Love it... it's very functional and accessories are included.