DESIGN DETAILSOriginal Home Details: What to Keep, What to Cast Off
Renovate an older home without regrets with this insight on the details worth preservingFull Story
SAVING WATERHouzz Tour: Going Completely Off the Grid in Nova Scotia
Powered by sunshine and built with salvaged materials, this Canadian home is an experiment for green building practicesFull Story
HOME TECHOff the Grid: Ready to Pull the Plug on City Power?
What to consider if you want to stop relying on public utilities — or just have a more energy-efficient homeFull Story
MATERIALSInsulation Basics: Heat, R-Value and the Building Envelope
Learn how heat moves through a home and the materials that can stop it, to make sure your insulation is as effective as you thinkFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: Dark and Daring Pay Off in a Den Redesign
Indigo walls and woodwork, textured furnishings, task lighting and a media center turn a neglected room into a family hangoutFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Off the Grid in the Remote Washington Wilderness
Not only does this house run on solar power, but it was built with it tooFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Debate: Is It OK to Hang the TV Over the Fireplace?
In the spirit of the upcoming political debates, we kick off a series of conversations on hotly contested design topicsFull Story
J&L Interiors, LLC
Northern Virginia Design Firm Exclusive Design, Exceptional Living
- Floral Aqua Rug, 2'3"x8', Fantasy FA18 by Nourison Rugs
- "I Have Waited" Fine Art Canvas Print, 72"x48"
- Brushed Nickel With Straight Alabaster Glass 6-Light Bath 36"
- Hera Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Ivory, 7'8"x10'10"
- "Composition in Black and White 7" Fine Art Canvas Print, 48"x72"
- "Palette 4" Fine Art Canvas Print, 54"x72"
- "Palette 2" Fine Art Canvas Print, 48"x72"
- Contemporary Charcoal High Low Country Trellis Rug, 10'x14'