REMODELING GUIDESBuilding Permits: What to Know About Green Building and Energy Codes
In Part 4 of our series examining the residential permit process, we review typical green building and energy code requirementsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Builder Customizes Old House for Modern Family Life
Special touches like indoor-outdoor bar stools, an outdoor kitchen and a rope loft mark this San Francisco homeFull Story
MOST POPULARHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live inFull Story
MOST POPULAR5 Reasons to Consider a Landscape Design-Build Firm for Your Project
Hiring one company to do both design and construction can simplify the process. Here are pros and cons for deciding if it's right for youFull Story
WORKING WITH PROS11 Questions to Ask an Architect or a Building Designer
Before you make your hiring decision, ask these questions to find the right home design pro for your projectFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSBeyond the Warranty: Builders Respond to Those ‘Oh, No’ Calls
See how three building pros deal with real problems that come up after the warranty period endsFull Story
BASEMENTSWhat Lies Beneath: Cool Things to Build Underground
Ingenious designers are going below the surface in some amazing — and surprising — waysFull Story
Grace Thomas Designs
Pro Spotlight: Turn Your Home Into a Family-Friendly Sanctuary
- Dolphins Medallion Mosaic Marble Art, 31"x31"
- Arcade Tunnel Walk Through Mosaic Marble Artwork, 31"x47"
- Mosaic Patterns, Yellow Pears, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Artwork, Harry Potter, 41"x56"
- Ornamental Floral Mosaic Square, Hana, 31"x31"
- Botanical Medallion Mosaic Patterns, Jardin, 39"x39"
- Sand Design 3D Glue On Wall Panel, Box of 6, 32.18 sqft
- Mosaic Designs, The Palms, 39"x55"