KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Taking Over a Hallway to Add Needed Space
A renovated kitchen’s functional new design is light, bright and full of industrial elements the homeowners loveFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: New Traditional Style in a 1900s Home
A more open layout gives a Seattle kitchen much-needed breathing room, while classic materials maintain its characterFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Renovation Gives Toronto Family a Special Gift
Their purchase of a fixer-upper pays off years later with a remodel that tailors the home to their needsFull Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSMy Houzz: A 1941 DIY Cottage Update — Aided by a Lending Library
Using borrowed tools, a handy homeowner makes her Northern California home both functional and charmingFull Story
BENEFICIAL INSECTSHummingbird or Moth? See Why You Want Clearwings Around
These fascinating moths may be helpful pollinators for your garden. Here’s how to coax them your wayFull Story
CRAFTSMAN DESIGNHouzz Tour: Turning a ’50s Ranch Into a Craftsman Bungalow
With a new second story and remodeled rooms, this Maryland home has plenty of space for family and friendsFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- 48" Dual Fuel Range 6 Burner With Griddle and Double Oven
- Thor Gas Range With 4 Burners, Griddle and Convection Oven
- Cracked Wall Design Mosaic Glass Pixels, 65"x113"
- Torleon Professional-Style Gas Range
- Silva Double Oven Dual-Fuel Range With 6 Burners
- Tobin Dual-Fuel Range With 6 Gas Burners and Electric Oven
- Mosaic Medallion, Pairs of Circles, 47"x47"
- Mosaic Mecca In Birds Eye View, 113"x162"