Find the right pro for your project
Need advice on how to cultivate this grape vine
January 12, 2019
last modified: January 12, 2019
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGGreat Design Plant: Fragrant Trachelospermum Jasminoides
This graceful vine’s scented white flowers attract admirers near and farFull Story
VINESGreat Garden Combo: Rose + Clematis for Small-Space Impact
We all need somebody to lean on. And when a rose supports a climbing vine, the results can totally transform a small gardenFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: Memorable Quotes Around Houzz This Week
Share in the design advice, analogies and statements from the Houzz community that have struck a chordFull Story
CAPE COD DESIGNHouzz Tour: Historic Concord Grapevine Cottage’s Charms Restored
This famous property had fallen on hard times, but passionate homeowners lovingly brought it backFull Story
FARM YOUR YARDVegetables and Flowers Mix in Beautiful Edible Gardens
Ornamentals, meet your edible garden mates. We know you'll get along just beautifullyFull Story
EDIBLE GARDENSAn Organic Garden in Denmark Retains Its Wild Side
A mother and daughter lovingly tend their natural-looking cottage garden filled with fruits, vegetables and flowersFull Story
WORLD OF DESIGNWorld of Design: 10 Home Gardeners Show Us Their Sweet Summer Harvests
From New York to Tokyo, these gardeners have turned their yards, terraces and rooftops into places of bountyFull Story
Your Largest Synthetic Turf Supplier & Installer in North America
- Hand-Knotted Modern Wool and Silk Blue Cast Oriental Runner Rug, 2'7"x6'
- Orian Rugs Next Generation Shag Criss Cross Off-White Area Rug, Beige, 5'3"x7'6"
- ET2 Starburst 1-Light RapidJack Pendant and Canopy
- Bashian Taylor Area Rug, Gray, 7.9'x9.9'
- Pull, 3" CTC, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Arcade Tunnel Walk Through Mosaic Marble Artwork, 31"x47"
- Ornamental Floral Mosaic Square, Hana, 31"x31"
- Jaipur Living Flux Solid Silver Area Rug, 3'6"x5'6"