0
neetu_parab19

Omega Beach House color shaker with Sea Pearl Quartzite

N P

Has anyone used Beach House color cabinets with Sea Pearl? Is the cabinet more yellow to go well with Sea Pearl? I really liked Sea Pearl and don't have a sample of my cabinet. They are to arrive soon but I am hoping to finalize on counter tops prior.

• pink_peony

Wait until you have the cabinet sample. The color of both can look completely different in your space/light that it does for anyone else.

N P thanked pink_peony
  • N P

Thanks much for the advice. I asked for a sample of the cabinet and will see if I can get that before making the decision. Would like to decide on slabs as its very hard to find good slabs and finally liked Sea Pearl. They have 3 slabs available that are extremely close looking.

• Karen Rose
    Sea Pearl was on my short list before I went with quartz and we did white cabinets. It’s a beautiful stone. I would definitely try to match it up with cabinet color before deciding. Do a quick google search of sea pearl quartzite and look at the images, they have tons of pics of it with different cabinets.
    N P thanked Karen Rose
  • N P

Hi All, I picked one door to match and beach house white is slightly creamy than bright white. Here is a pic of Sea Pearl with the cabinet door. What do you think?

• pink_peony

There is no picture?

N P thanked pink_peony
  • N P

Kitchen · More Info

• N P

Finally was able to upload the pic :)

• lesliet770

I got Ocean Pearl/Sea Pearl quartzite, and our cabinets are going to be SW 7004 Snowbound. I hope they look okay. Our island will be BM 1638 Midnight Blue.

• N P

The beach house omega and Sea pearl came out really well for us. House is still a mess but will upload pictures once its ready. I went with wall color - Agreeable gray for walls (SW)