0

Does Anyone know the Architect/Designer of this plan?

lorilynnlarsen52
last modified: January 23, 2019

We are wondering if it's possible to add a 3rd stall garage to this design?

https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/3-bed-modern-farmhouse-plan-with-two-laundry-rooms-14676rk

PPF.

Why do you ask?

• lorilynnlarsen52

I thought it would be easier to reach out to them about a 3rd stall garage...then Architectual Designs...but I can do that also!

Mark Bischak, Architect

Of course it is possible. In fact with a three car garage sticking out front it won't look as much as a snout house, but a garage with a house attached.

Mark Bischak, Architect

Modern Farmhouse?! . . . Slowly I turned . . . step by step . . . inch by inch . . .

• Matt M

Haha I think I'm going to be crucified here if I ever show the house I've designed for myself and the style that I thought fit it..

OP, sometimes architecturaldesigns' plan # will give a hint. In this case, "RK" is the prefix, and there is an R.K. Faust who does designs for "architecturalhouseplans"
    But nothing for him anywhere else I found. Could be that whomever this is publishes designs only through curators. Judging by how many website features their plans have, I bet they work closely with architecturaldesigns.

Mark Bischak, Architect

"Haha I think I'm going to be crucified here if I ever show the house I've designed for myself and the style that I thought fit it.."

I don't think you will be crucified . . . your design on the other hand may be a different story. Looking forward to your post.

• beckysharp Reinstate SW Unconditionally

Architectural Designs has a stable of draftspeople who churn out designs for them. On each page, they have a button to "Customize this Plan": "Need to make changes? We will get you a free price quote within 2 business days". Just click : ) .